As a physician, you signed an oath to do no harm. Therefore, you probably can’t imagine committing a crime—any crime. But can you commit something like fraud through ignorance? Possibly. It is more likely that fraud is an intentional act, but a doctor who, say, only...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?