As a physician, you signed an oath to do no harm. Therefore, you probably can’t imagine committing a crime—any crime. But can you commit something like fraud through ignorance? Possibly. It is more likely that fraud is an intentional act, but a doctor who, say, only...
- How an internal investigation can protect your company
- What’s the difference between a Ponzi, pyramid or multi-level marketing scheme?
- What is the role of a grand jury in federal criminal cases?
- Misclassification could lead to charges for business owners
- Charged with a white-collar crime? You may end up in federal court