Most civil litigation cases follow the same basic process. That said, they are still complex cases. If you do not know the litigation process, you might feel overwhelmed. To better prepare yourself for your upcoming case, it is best to know the steps of this process....
- Preparing for your civil litigation case
- Elements of wire fraud and common defenses
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties