The United States Congress first outlawed mail fraud nearly a century after national independence. The technological era opened the door to advanced methods of deception through modern communication. In 1952, Congress extended the ban on deception to include...
Month: December 2022
- Preparing for your civil litigation case
- Elements of wire fraud and common defenses
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties