In his capacity as the court-appointed bankruptcy trustee for matters arising out of the Tom Petters Ponzi scheme, Douglas Kelley of Kelley Wolter & Scott, P.A. was instrumental in helping secure the largest jury verdict in Minnesota history against BMO Financial...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?