Medicaid provides medical coverage to low-income citizens. This vital program assists approximately 20% of the population. Without it, many would lack treatment. Every year, billions of taxpayer dollars go toward Medicaid. Because of this, it is subject to intense...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?