Every year, you must file your taxes. There are few things more confusing than the American revenue system. Thousands of regulations exist, and it is unrealistic to think no one will make mistakes. Working the system to your advantage to pay the minimum amount...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?