Obstruction of justice is a complex and broad concept regarding interfering with the process of justice. Anyone that interferes with a legal act or legal proceeding has committed obstruction of justice. The charge is not limited to those currently involved in legal...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?