Obstruction of justice is a complex and broad concept regarding interfering with the process of justice. Anyone that interferes with a legal act or legal proceeding has committed obstruction of justice. The charge is not limited to those currently involved in legal...
Month: December 2021
- Preparing for your civil litigation case
- Elements of wire fraud and common defenses
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties