Finding out you are going to be the subject of an IRS audit may have you feeling anxious, but not every audit plays out the way you might envision. Only a small number of individuals have to undergo audits, and the majority of those who do wind up doing them entirely...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?