The federal criminal process has its own rules that differ from the requirements in individual states. Anyone accused of a felony at the federal level will first have the case against them presented to a grand jury. In Minnesota, grand juries can also play a role in...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?