The federal criminal process has its own rules that differ from the requirements in individual states. Anyone accused of a felony at the federal level will first have the case against them presented to a grand jury. In Minnesota, grand juries can also play a role in...
- How an internal investigation can protect your company
- What’s the difference between a Ponzi, pyramid or multi-level marketing scheme?
- What is the role of a grand jury in federal criminal cases?
- Misclassification could lead to charges for business owners
- Charged with a white-collar crime? You may end up in federal court