Businesses have a legal obligation to their shareholders to maximize the profits that they generate. Unfortunately, the focus on making as much money as possible can sometimes put management at a company at risk of doing something illegal in their hope of keeping...
- How an internal investigation can protect your company
- What’s the difference between a Ponzi, pyramid or multi-level marketing scheme?
- What is the role of a grand jury in federal criminal cases?
- Misclassification could lead to charges for business owners
- Charged with a white-collar crime? You may end up in federal court