Businesses have a legal obligation to their shareholders to maximize the profits that they generate. Unfortunately, the focus on making as much money as possible can sometimes put management at a company at risk of doing something illegal in their hope of keeping...
Month: November 2020
- Preparing for your civil litigation case
- Elements of wire fraud and common defenses
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties