Anyone, whether they are a small business owner, a corporate executive or an average employee, could find themselves questioned by a federal law enforcement officer. There are many federal agencies in the US, many with associated law enforcement agencies. You may even...
- Doug Kelley Helps Secure Largest Jury Verdict in Minnesota History: BMO to pay $563.7m in Petters’ Ponzi scheme
- Why you should never lie to federal law enforcement professionals
- Medicaid fraud comes in many varieties
- Is there a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud?
- What qualifies as obstruction of justice?