Anyone, whether they are a small business owner, a corporate executive or an average employee, could find themselves questioned by a federal law enforcement officer. There are many federal agencies in the US, many with associated law enforcement agencies. You may even...
- How an internal investigation can protect your company
- What’s the difference between a Ponzi, pyramid or multi-level marketing scheme?
- What is the role of a grand jury in federal criminal cases?
- Misclassification could lead to charges for business owners
- Charged with a white-collar crime? You may end up in federal court